Sep 6, 2014

DIY Cake Plate - some assembly required

I've been wanting to create a pretty 
pedestal cake plate for the upcoming 
holidays for some time now. So at the 
beginning of yard sale season, it was on my list.




I found a lovely glass candle holder, it was 
a bit bigger and heavier than the regular 
ones I normally see, it was two dollars at a 
tag sale, perfect! 

DIY cake plate - some assembly required

With a little glue and a glass plate found at 
Goodwill, I was able to create this pretty piece!





It sparkles!

DIY cake plate

This is such an easy DIY, I encourage you 
to hunt down some glass pieces of your 
own and make one. 

Don't need another cake plate?  

Then stay tuned, I have a fun & unique way 
to use a pedestal plate as a really cute gift idea!


Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'


scroll down to see where I'm sharing today's post.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Really Beautiful!! Love this idea!! Is a money saver...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and such a fabulous up-cycle :-) Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! Maria - You are a a woman after my own heart- I want to put cake on there and lets eat cake. That would make a great gift to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful DIY project, Maria! So, so pretty, and I just love how thrifty, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria