Aug 9, 2014

Vintage Dish Towels - what should I do?


Whoa, where is the summer going?!  August has moved right in!




Aside from harvesting & preserving all the lovely produce from the garden this summer, the hubs and I have been hitting as many garage sales, flea markets & tag sales that we can!


I recently found some vintage dish towels for .25 cents. This one is my favorite...lovin' the colors!

Now I have to think of a fun way to display them or maybe re-purpose them.

I'm the mother of boys, so I don't want them used for wiping dirty hands or sopping up spilled iced tea on the floor. I need to be creative!

Any ideas??


Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

5 comments:

  1. If I were you I would be making them into cloth napkins. We gave up paper products years ago and I am always looking for things I can re-purpose into napkins. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours. You could frame a piece for the kitchen. Make a plastic bag holder - I used to make lots of these with old towels of my Nans - in fact I need to make one for my craft room, thanks for the reminder, so I'll be off to hunt through the drawers for some pretty ones later :-) Hope you are well. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dish towels! You could make a bag with two of the towels. Could cut the towels in pieces and make a patchwork pillow. Make a cloth coverd memo board for cards or recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! They would just look great hanging up and being used as-is :) Good find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria